Bardons & Oliver offers the opportunity of working at a growing, mid-sized machine tool manufacturer and machine shop known for its ability to produce CNC turning machines and precision machined, quality products. We offer a competitive benefits package, a clean, air-conditioned environment and opportunities for training and advancement. If you are looking for a quality company in northeast Ohio where you share in the success of the company as you learn and grow, Bardons & Oliver is the place for you. Our Solon plant, just 15 miles from downtown Cleveland and 20 miles from downtown Akron, is a great location for those who live in the Cleveland/Akron area.
ACCEPTING RESUMES FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS
Sales Representative – Contract Machining
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops and grows business relationships with existing customers.
- Establishes relationships with prospective customers with the purpose of developing new business.
- Researches new opportunities for the Company’s products and services via market and company analysis.
- Contacts existing and potential customers via direct, written and phone communication.
- Maintains the customer data in the Company’s CRM system.
- Assists in the development of quotes, and then delivers and follows up on them.
- Communicates to the Company via written reports the customer’s needs, problems, opportunities, and competitive information.
- Keeps abreast of the Company’s competencies, capabilities, product applications.
- Represents the Company at trade shows.
- Coordinates sales efforts with marketing, operations and sales management.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS OR COMPETENCIES:
- Must be willing and able to travel 3 days per week; majority of travel will be within 200 miles of Solon facility.
- Aptitude to solve problems and determine solutions for customers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Work independently in the field and with the team at the manufacturing facility.
- Analytical skills to research the market and develop new customers.
- Self-confident and motivated.
- Willing to learn our products and markets.
Part-Time Administrative Assistant
This position will provide general clerical and administrative support for one or more departments. Duties include data entry, word processing, filing, and faxing.
Must be a self-starter, detail-oriented and a team player.
Must be well organized, able to prioritize, and demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is a must.
Ability to learn manufacturing software.
Good oral and written communication skills are a must.
Approximately 20 hours per week.
CNC Lathe Machinists
Works with minimal supervision to efficiently set up and operate CNC Lathe. Works to close tolerances machining parts of moderate to high difficulty and weighing up to several thousand pounds. Uses part drawings, routers, setup drawings and instructions for guidance in setting up workholding devices, steady rest, tail stock and standard tooling as needed. Uses overhead cranes and appropriate equipment and techniques to load parts. Establishes part alignment, datums and tooling offsets. Loads and runs provided CNC program.
CNC Machining Center Machinists
Works with minimal supervision to efficiently set up and operate 4-axis CNC Horizontal Machining Centers. Works to close tolerances machining parts of moderate to high difficulty and weighing up to several thousand pounds. Uses part drawings, routers, setup drawings and instructions for guidance in setting up the fixture elements and installing preset tooling. Uses overhead cranes and appropriate equipment and techniques to load parts. Establishes part alignment, datums and work piece offsets. Loads and runs provided CNC program.
Our company is an ESOP with 100% associate ownership. We have ESOP accounts, and a bonus plan based on profit sharing. Our exceptional benefits package includes hospitalization, voluntary dental, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, life insurance, short-term disability pay, and 11 holidays per year. When participating in our Wellness Program, 2013 monthly premiums for medical coverage are $51.15 for single coverage, $96.84 for two-person and $154.86 for family coverage. Bardons & Oliver is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and is a drug-free, smoke-free workplace.
Please visit us on our Contract Machining web site at:
If you have the qualifications and experience
to fill one of these positions, please send your resume
via fax or e-mail to:
Human Resources Manager
Bardons & Oliver, Inc.
5800 Harper Rd.
Solon, OH. 44139