Rotating or Rotary Head Tube Cutting Machines
Selecting the Right Machine for Your Needs
There's a wide variety of tube cutting machines available today ... cutoff lathes ... roller cutters ... rotating head (or rotary head) cutoff machines ... carbide blade cutoffs.
Selecting the right machine for your business depends on a range of factors, including budget, as well as the length and type of material to be cut.
But regardless of the final application, there are a number of important features and benefits that rotary head tube cutting machines in general should offer:
Companies looking to control their manufacturing costs also should look for rotating head, or rotary head, tube cutting machines that provide:
- Fast tube cutoff and cycle time
- Superior end quality and accuracy
- Standard automatic tube feeders
- OD/ID chamfer of both ends
- Low noise levels
- Short set-up time
- Complete material handling from bundle loading to discharge of finished part
- The ability to accommodate a wide range of standard and special attachments, such as secondary finishing and inspection stations
Day in and day out, Bardons & Oliver customers rely on the quality design and rugged construction of our tube cutting machines.
Contact us now to put the Bardons & Oliver advantage to work for you.