1. You need to process pipe, tubes or bars into finished parts in one fully automated step.
We design and build your automation system for efficiency and repeatability within all aspects of the production cycle
2. You need to increase your manufacturing efficiencies of pipe, tubes or bars.
We work with you and learn how to convert a process that used to take multiple steps into one seamless operation.
3. You want to work with experts to help optimize your contract machining needs with a turnkey solution.
We can source raw materials, machine parts, heat treat, coat, assemble, inspect/verify parts and package.
4. You are looking for a well-engineered automation process which improves productivity and throughput using the latest technology.
We are a certified Fanuc robotics system integrator with access to the latest tools and technology.
5. You need experts at integrating machines, material handling components and robotics into one complete system.
We design and fully integrate material handling equipment - loading & unloading tables, robotics, conveyors and more.
6. You desire service that is performed by experienced technicians capable of getting results.
Our technicians and assemblers make service calls and evaluate how our machines perform out in the world and bring ideas for improvements back to our Engineers.
7. You want to work with someone who understands the grueling environment that challenges your equipment and someone who can build machines capable of withstanding your toughest applications.
B&O designs have been proven by the test of time. Many solutions are still in operation for more than 60 years.
8. You want to have faith in a company that has been dedicated to this industry over 125 years and has built lasting customer relationships locally, nationally and internationally.
Bardons & Oliver mill-style cutoff machines and material handling equipment are trusted by the top producers of steel pipe or tube in the OTGC industry around the world.
9. You want to feel confident that we take the necessary steps to ensure top quality and consistency are achieved throughout our shop.
Having an ISO 9001:2008 with Design certification helps deliver superior results.
10. No matter the location, you want to find the best possible solution for your bar, pipe or tube application.
Decades of International experience and recognition, our products are used around the world.
When you need expertise, experience and prefer a fully engineered result, our Machine Tool and Contract Machining professionals are ready to assist.